book bassenthwaite Parish Room
As of August 2017, the rebuilt Parish Room has a number of new and exciting features which can be enjoyed by users of all kinds!
- Wheelchair accessible entrance with automatic door
- Female and male toilets
- An accessible wet room with toilet and shower, as well as a baby changing unit
- Wheelchair accessible lift to first floor hallway
- Large, fully equipped kitchen, which includes:
- Boiling water tap
- Electric oven
- Industrial dishwasher
- Fridge and freezer
- Plenty of worktop space and units!
- Kitchen hatch into the main hall with roller shutter
- Large main hall with wooden sprung flooring
- Portable staging with multi-level capabilities, with steps and wheelchair accessible ramp
- Audio system and projector with screen
- Tables and chairs
THE PARISH ROOM COORDINATOR!
As part of our rebuild project funding, we currently have
Holly on board as a part-time Parish Room Coordinator.
One of her responsibilities is to take bookings for the Parish Room; if you are interested in setting up a regular group, or want more information, please contact Holly on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE
A BOOKING INQUIRY,
PLEASE COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
How to book the Parish Room
Want to book a bunkhouse stay?
Want to lead a regular group?
Want to hire for a wedding or private occasion?
Please complete the booking request contact form below.
Please include as much detail as possible at this stage, as this will help us to price your booking accordingly.
Once you have completed the form, it will automatically be emailed over to us. We will then be in touch within five working days to notify you if we are able to accept your booking request. If you have not heard back from us with five working days, please accept this as confirmation that we are unable to accept your booking request.
If you are interested in booking the Parish Room, please take a look at our Terms and Conditions, by clicking on the button below.
By making a booking with us, you confirm that you will adhere to these conditions throughout your hire of the Parish Room. These Terms and Conditions will also be emailed to you, should we have availability to accept your booking request.
The new pricing structure for the Parish Room is currently being created.
At present, please fill in the Booking Request Form below; we will then contact you with a price for your hiring use if we have availability for your request.